Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Henry and Gabe

We celebrated Christmas in Rockford at my mom's over the weekend.
A great time was had by all and I have lots and lots of cute Christmas pictures. Unwrapping, posing with Oma by the tree, wearing matching pj's, having laser gun wars and fighting bad guys with light sabers. Over 300 to be exact. But you'll just have to take my word for it. Those 300 plus are being added to the mounting number of pictures I have already taken from our other Christmas celebrations that I still need to sort through and post.

These are a few of my favorite moments from Saturday night, shared between Henry and Gabe.
bff
January - 2010 575

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the PJ's! Ruth

Sara said...

Awwww..these are precious! But look at that FACE in the second one...my we were a little grouch. :-) We had so much fun with you guys!

Love you!

Sara

Sandi said...

Love the last picture of Gabe and Henry.
love ya,
Sandi

Erica said...

Sweet cousins! Love the big hugs!

Can't wait to see more pictures later. 300???!!! :-)

Love you!
Erica