Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

39 Weeks

We're inching closer to baby's D-Day. I had an appointment this morning and am still sitting comfortably at a 1. After talking things through with my doctor, it looks like we'll be going in Thursday night at midnight to be induced and will have our baby sometime on Friday, October 19. It's very crazy to me to know the date and make plans for it. I am getting so excited to meet this little one and also getting really nervous to go through the labor/delivery part of it again. Please pray for us that things will go well...and expect to hear some good news on Friday!

2 comments:

Jeanie Bree said...

I've been checking your blog frequently to hear that great news. I'll be praying for you! I can't wait to meet the newest addition to your family.

Claire said...

Christina,

I will be praying for you. How exciting that baby Vance #2 is almost here.
We are having a c-section on Tuesday the 23rd. Our children will be so close in age!

Claire