Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Can You Guess?



So I thought that since we already know our baby's birthday, it might be kind of fun to guess other things....like the baby's weight. I found pictures of me at 40 weeks when I was pregnant with Henry (excuse the outfit, for some reason I thought I had to keep wearing the same black spandex for all of my pregnant pictures throughout my pregnancy with him!), and then we took some pictures today. I'm 39 weeks 4 days, but it's my last day of this pregnancy. (I can't believe that I'm not going to be pregnant by the end of the day tomorrow...it's just so weird how things that you wait for and wish for for so long do end up coming and then it always feels like it's snuck up on you.)


Based on these pictures, how big do you think the baby will be?? Closest guess wins a prize. Ok, maybe not a prize, but I'll recognize your good guess on my blog! (ha ha) FYI, Henry was born 3 days after that picture was taken and weighed 6 lbs 13 oz.


What do you think??

4 comments:

Sally said...

Oh my gosh, that is so exciting! Tomorrow, the big day! We'll praying for everything to go smoothly.
I don't think your tummy looks that much bigger in your current picture-- do you feel like it is? I'll guess 7 lbs, 8 oz.
Can't wait to meet him and see pics!

Sara said...

That was going to be my guess! :-) I agree; I think your tummy almost looks smaller in the pic you took today. I know that's not necessarily an indicator of how big the baby will be, but I think I'll go with 7 lb, 2 oz.

See you tomorrow and can't wait to meet our new little nephew!!

Love you and thinking of you tonight (even though they've delayed you until at least tomorrow morning!).

Sara

Anonymous said...

My guess was taken by Sara! :-) I don't think your tummy looks any bigger, but I just have a feeling this baby is going to be 7 lbs...I originally thought 7 lbs, 2 oz, but I will guess 7 lbs, 3 oz. I feel like I am on the Price is Right--going only one dollar higher!
Love,
Erica

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess 7 lb, 9 oz and 18 inches long. I hope I win!!

Love, Mom

P.S. What's the prize??