Pages

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

One!

I went to my 37-week appointment today and I'm so excited to report that I'm dilated! To a one! I'm excited because I never dilated to anything when I was pregnant with Henry until the day he was born and only after some pitocin-an induction medicine. So, I'm excited because it's progress. Also, the baby's head is down and I even had a contraction while I was at my appointment. My doctor had to tell me though...I really couldn't feel it, she said it wasn't really doing anything but she could just feel my stomach tighten up. I've felt those recently, but always just thought it was the baby bunching up. So it could definitely still be 3 (or more) weeks away, but at least it's progress. I will keep you posted!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Wow, I can't believe you're 37 weeks already! I remember thinking that I had so much time left still... and then had Blake at 37.5 weeks. Just have your bag packed! But at the same time don't give your hopes up that it will be early ;) Praying for a good rest of pregnancy and a safe delivery!

Sara said...

One is better than nothing! We're getting so excited to meet our new nephew! But, I agree with Sally, don't get your hopes up like I did. :-)

Love you,

Sara

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the progress! Comr by and meet Gabi sometime soon!