Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

big red tractor

IMAG0081
IMAG0084
{William watching the big tractor from his window in the big pick-up truck. I love Henry's little head bopping along in the big red tractor.}
Part of what makes living here an adventure is that from time to time, I find myself behind the wheel of a pick-up truck following behind a big tractor. Today was one of those days on the farm. Farmer man needed a ride to town to pick up his big red tractor and you can bet that my two farmin' boys were not going to miss out.

Please believe me when I tell you that William wears his pajamas all.the.time.

2 comments:

Sara said...

"Please believe me when I tell you that William wears his pajamas all.the.time."

That line made me laugh out loud! Too funny. Love him in that sweet hat.

And I love the second picture where you can see the reflection in the hood of the truck - super cool!

Love you guys and look forward to seeing you soon!

Anonymous said...

Gabi is a huge fan of wearing her pajamas all day as well!