Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

where I sit

January - 2011 131
{The newly arranged computer area. Transplanted from the office, to the desk in the living room.}
I have a feeling if you stick around long enough on this blog (and assuming I do) you'll see more rearrangements. We took the computer out of the cold, cold office today and brought it into the warmer and cozier living room. And can I just tell you that I am loving it already. Feels so much more connected. So just in case you're wondering where I'm sitting when updating this thing; here I am.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oooh, love it! Perfect use for that desk! Nice lamp, too. :-)

Love you,

sara

Jeanie Bree said...

I wanted to leave a comment:
1) Because I love how you can mix design styles and it ALWAYS looks so "Christina" (and that is beautiful)
2)I love listening to this song :)