Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

go Redbirds!

This morning standing at the sink washing the breakfast dishes, I saw this run {it was more like trot} past,
January - 2011 133
{Can you tell? It's a fox. It's pretty! I ran to get my camera but it was already trotting up the street. This picture is cropped as much as possible!  I mistook it for Dolly the dog at first, but quickly realized it's fluffy tail and pointed ears must make it a fox. If this is really a dog, I'm going to be so embarrassed.}
This afternoon Patrick took William to Illinois State to watch a Redbirds game and have some one-on-one time.
isu.2
This is what William thought of it all,
isu.1
{Ha! Sweet baby! He slept through all but the last 5 minutes of the game!}
I sent Patrick a text to ask how things were going, what William thought of the whole exciting scene, and he sent me these pictures. So funny. Patrick said there was a dog show at halftime and William wouldn't even wake up to see the dogs. His favorite part of their afternoon was getting ice cream after the game!

1 comment:

Sara said...

How cool you got that picture of that fox! It's like a National Geographic special down there - haha!

And look at sweet William sleeping at the game...wish out boys fell asleep that easily! :-)

Love you,

Sara