Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I like this

February - 2010 516
The sun feels warm coming in through the window.
The sky is blue. A very powdery shade of blue.
The hyacinth from Sara sitting in it's sweet little pot.
It's starting to bloom and it's pink and it smells so good.
I told Henry to come smell it and said, "it smells like spring".
And dinner. It's in that crock pot and it means we will have a hot meal ready for us when we get home at 5:30 from Henry's gym class.
A little slice of paradise!

2 comments:

Erica said...

That is a slice of paradise!
This picture makes me want to sit in your kitchen for a while, soaking up the sunshine and the savory smells!

What did you make in the crock pot???

Love you,
Erica

Sara said...

I'm glad you like the hyacinth..I went back Saturday night for more and couldn't find any!

That is a perfect little picture...