Pages

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

snowed in

It's been snowing since last night. They say it's going to keep snowing right through the day and won't stop until tomorrow.

It's white outside. It's cozy inside. No school for Henry. That means a day at home for us. The boys are snug in their beds. And I'm in the office.

Painting red.
February - 2010 036
It's my first ever attempt at red. I just decided this should be red. And I just so happened to find red downstairs in the tens of cans of partly used paint on the utility shelf.
It's far from perfect.
But I think I'm sold.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I love the red! It's bright and cheery! Just what's needed for dreary winter days! Love, Ruth

Anonymous said...

great job. don't you love using up old paint on new things?
love ya
Sandi

Sara said...

Perfect snow day / naptime project...i LOVE the red!