Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

this and that

tj's muffins
Trader Joes, I know we've only met once but I think
I love you.
I love your pretty store, your happy workers, your yummy food, your brown paper sacks. It all feels so cozy and
so safe.
I also love your Triple Berry Bran Muffin Mix. Henry and William and Patrick don't love your muffin mix as much. But I think it's because they haven't officially met you. Once they do, I'm sure they will fall in love like me.
February - 2010 758
Hahaha! I just tried and it is just not possible.
It's not possible for me to look at this picture of Henry and not laugh.
And I shouldn't laugh. I shouldn't think it's funny that he's wearing a band-aid on the skin above his top lip because he got a tiny cut when he fell out of the van on Thursday because he was too busy drinking his Shamrock shake when we got home from the drive thru and parked in the garage. I shouldn't think it's funny.
BUT,
I do. This is so funny. He insisted on the band-aid. And I cracked up. I told him he looked like he grew a mustache. He wore it anyway. He drank his shake and he talked to us and he even took his nap. Wearing that band-aid.
That is so funny.

5 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so glad you got to experience Trader Joe's! :-) I will have to try that muffin mix....

...and you're right, that picture of Henry is just too cute not to chuckle at (but I hope his lip feels better) :-).

Love you guys!

Amber Stubbs said...

Christina, I can not believe that is Henry...i had to look a few times, he is getting so big and such a handsome guy...even with his bandaid! :)

Amber :)

Erica said...

Trader Joe's is the best! Next time I'm back in the NW suburbs, I'm going to have to stop in to buy just a few things... I think you went to the one by my old house which kind of makes me sad...

Henry's picture,though, brings a huge smile to my face! Love that little boy and his funny, sweet, loving personality!

Love,
Erica

PS-A shamrock shake sounds REALLY good right now!

Holstix said...

I love Trader Joe's! Ryan and I have been shopping there for years and love everything! Most of the stuff is pretty healthy too!

Love the adorable pic of Henry. He is priceless!

Rachel said...

Oh Trader Joe's... how I love thee... let me count the way! :)

By the way, tell Henry he's a goofball. At least he didn't need to go to the ER!