Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

a letter to you

Dear Reader,

I use Mozilla as my web browser. Patrick introduced me to Mozilla months ago and I've loved it ever since. On our computer it's faster, I like the tabs, and now all of my favorites are bookmarked with it. I always use it.

Last week it wasn't working, at least not as fast as I like it to, so I switched over to Internet Explorer. And when I looked at my blog, I was horrified!

If you are reading this blog using Explorer, you are missing the entire left side of pictures and the text. I'm very sorry.

You must think I am a crazy lady that hasn't noticed or cared that the left side of my blog is impossible to read. And you are partly right, I didn't notice until now.

If you use explorer and are used to squinting to read the text, well, thank you for bearing with me. You might have quit reading this blog long ago when it became impossible to read. Or if you'd like to see it more clearly, it works ok using Mozilla.

Again, sincere apologies!

love,
Christina

2 comments:

Jeanie Bree said...

Christina,
I have explorer and I can see everything just fine.
--Bree

Unknown said...

I also use explorer and can too see everything on your blog. But thanks for thinking about it!