Pages

Thursday, February 04, 2010

his view

One morning last week I had my camera hooked up to the computer, downloading pictures. Henry must have unhooked the cable, because later I saw him walk down the stairs with my camera. {It's embarrassing to admit this, but I had a mild anxiety attack. Ahh, my camera. In his hands. Coming down the stairs.} But he's a responsible little boy and he took good care of it. He also got a few good pictures.
I love his perspective.
January - 2010 951
Going up.
January - 2010 952
Cheese!
Patrick, peeping out of the shower.
January - 2010 950
Very close.
January - 2010 940
January - 2010 948
January - 2010 928
It's good to get another perspective every once in a while. And I love looking at the world through his lens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like we've got another photographer in the family.
love ya,
Sandi

Sally said...

Ha ha, that was so cute. Hoe does he wield your huge and heavy camera?

Sally said...

oops, "How" not Hoe!