Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Biggest Loser

Tonight is the season finale for one of my very faves....I just love this show! It's so inspiring and really is a makeover show at heart, which I have always been a sucker for since the very early days - like when they used to do makeovers on talk shows like Maury and Ricki Lake. Anyway, who do you think the winner will be? There are 3 women in the final four, Hollie, Isabeau and Julie and 1 man, Bill. A woman has never won the show, but this year it looks like one may have a chance since there's 3. I'm still sort of thinking it will be Bill. I'm anxious to find out and to see all of their results. Sometimes it's like they're unrecognizable, it's that different.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Obviously no one shares my passion for this show!! ha ha. But just in case you were dying to know, Bill won--and got $250,000. He lost 164 pounds! His twin brother (who was eliminated early in the game) won the other prize of $100,000. He lost 186 pounds...over half his weight. Wow and I'm really struggling with these pregnancy pounds...

Katie said...

hey I love the show! Just didn't get around to reading your blog until tonight! :) Anyway, Jean and I were talking - I think it's impossible for a girl to win - even with the percentage thing - I really wanted Julie to win and how good did she look? Wow. Anyway - you're more beautiful than any of them - you'd lose those "pounds" in a minute if you had a 24/7 trainer and dietician and no family to worry about! :) xo love you just the way you are.