Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

More Fun With Cousin Gabe

I was hoping to put these pictures into a slideshow---I read something on the blogger homepage about a new slideshow functionality...but I can't really figure it out. Ok, so I really haven't super tried, but I just decided it would be easier to just post some pics. So here's a few more pictures of Henry playing with his cousin Gabe a few weekends ago. I should note that Henry ADORES Gabe. He followed him around non-stop and had to do everything that Gabe was doing. It's really sweet to watch them playing together and being friends!!




Nope--they won't look at the camera at the same time. It was worth a try!






2 comments:

Holly said...

World's two cutest cousins, hands down.

Sara said...

I just love these pictures; I'm so glad you posted them. It's been so fun to see them interacting more now that they're a little older. It was great to see you guys on Christmas Eve, and we'll see you again on Saturday. Yay!

Love you guys,

Sara