Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

Post #8 - The boys

We got some pictures taken this weekend with our two boys and their sweet little cousins Gabe and Caleb. Sara bought these matching shirts/outfits for the boys from Pottery Barn and had them monogrammed with their initials. They are just darling! I absolutely love that the boys are all so close in age. It makes it so fun when we're together and also is so helpful to share similar stages. Right now, it's the "no's" from our 2-year olds!








Also, I don't want to do a Christmas card spoiler, but look at the picture it will not be:

The photographer totally cut out poor William! He looks like where's waldo. Where's William? I think she may have had better luck if we were all sitting on the floor or something.

3 comments:

Holly said...

What earrings are you wearing here? I can't see well, but I love em! Look at you guys! You are such a beautiful family. Did you get your highlights done? You look GREAT! Miss you! LOVE love LOVE the pics. And the monogrammed outfits HOW ADORABLE! Nice one, Sara! :) Also, I love the pic of Henry standing behind William. What cuties!!!! Can I have some of these pics? If not, I want to buy a couple. :)

Christina said...

So funny that you should ask because my earrings are Delcines Designs. They're the gold/black ones with the danglies that hang from them. I got them from the party that I had here. Do you remember those? I definitely have pics for you, too.

Sara said...

It was great seeing you guys - sorry we couldn't get more of the boys together...someone's patience was wearing thin. Thankfully he's feelin better. :-)