Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bert

For William's 2nd birthday in October, my mom gave him a baby. He loves this little baby and calls it a girl. He named her Bert.
Now I don't always let him sleep with Bert because Bert talks and coos and can be a bit noisy at naptime. But yesterday he asked for Bert just before I put him down for his nap, so I let him take Bert with him for his nap but I asked him to make sure she was quiet.
After I read to Henry, I peeked in on William and this is how I found him,
December - 2009 469
December - 2009 467
December - 2009 468
Snuggling with Bert. {and she was on her "off" setting!}
He absolutely adores his stuffed animals, bears, puppies and babies. He just loves cuddles.
I love this sweet, sweet boy!

5 comments:

Amy said...

So sweet!

Sara said...

This is adorable beyond words! I love that he calls he "Bert." So sweet..

Erica said...

This is too precious. Such a sweet little boy!! His crib looks so comfy!

Love you!
Erica

Sally said...

That is super sweet. It reminds me of Blake- loves his blankies, and the other day he found a doll at the Dr. office and carried it around a bit, and kissed its head. Makes me want to get him one soon!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love, Ruth