Pages

Monday, December 07, 2009

hey, Santa!

On Saturday we went to a nursery to buy our Christmas tree. We browsed the trees outside for a few minutes and then we went inside to find out the process of choosing, buying and taking home a tree. When we walked inside, Santa, a real-live Santa, was sitting right there. I glanced at him and thought he was fake and then to my surprise he said
 November - 2009 292
This is how William felt about it.
November - 2009 300
He was just as surprised as me.
But not Henry, he marched right up to Santa.
November - 2009 293
November - 2009 295
November - 2009 291
November - 2009 297
November - 2009 294
oh no!
You'll shoot your eye out.
November - 2009 299

6 comments:

Jeanie Bree said...

i always enjoy looking at your photos. You're quite the photographer!!

Jeanie Bree said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sara said...

I LOVE this post! I can just hear the conversation between Santa and Henry. So, so cute!

You did a great job sharing the dialogue!

Love you guys and see you this weekend!

Sara

Erica said...

This is SO cute! I love that Henry asked Santa if he had received his letter yet. Good answer, Santa! :-)
It must be strange for toddlers to see someone dressed like that...Santa's long, white beard is a peculiar sight! William's expression is priceless.

Love you!
erica

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! I too love the dialogue between Santa and Henry! Love, Ruth

Anonymous said...

I think William has about the same feeling for Santa as Erica had when she was little. Great post.
love ya,
Sandi