Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

at bathtime

boys in bath
boys in bath.1
boys in bath.3
boys in bath.2
So, two things:
1. Remember that camera app I just discovered? Tonight I was playing with it and realized there are five different 'camera's to choose from within the app. I went a little crazy with them as evidenced here.
2. I love these two in the bath together. It gets pretty splashy and wild, but they have such genuine fun together. Tonight it was a battle of the animals: swimmers versus non. William kept asking, "does a _____ (lion, cheetah, alligator, etc) swim." I'm worried though, that this whole bath twosome is an endangered creature. For one, they are running out of space in there! And Henry is starting to favor showers.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! My girls still take baths together as well and it can also get a little wet in the bathroom as they try to "slide" down the back and show their "friends" how to clean the tub. What a trip!

jalison said...

Those are cute pictures and so creative. And the way the boys display the animals, I can almost see the animals coming alive! You're right about one thing though, it looks like the tub may be getting too small. I refuse to believe my boys are getting too big. :(
They are really precious. Love, Mom

Erica said...

This is so precious!
One of my favorite memories from Destin last year was giving all three boys a bath and filling that huge tub with too many bubbles. Henry and William were having a grand ole' time! I love those boys!

Holly said...

Looks like fun! Don't ask me why, but the filmstrip graphic border makes it look like they are on an airplane! :)