Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

happy birthday, Erica!

nyc5
{Together in the lobby of The Plaza hotel after having high tea that afternoon.}
Last May I was given an incredible opportunity to fly to New York and spend a long weekend there with Erica, Bret and Ben. I loved having the chance to see their home there, and to experience the city with her. It was the perfect weekend away. {More to come in an honorable mention post, I promise.}

Today is Erica's birthday and I am thankful for another year of friendship with her. I love you, Erica!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Such a cute picture of you guys. Happy birthday, Erica!!

Holly said...

You girls are so stylish and beautiful! Happy Birthday to Erica!!! :) High Tea at The Plaza sounds grand!

Erica said...

Thank you for the sweet birthday post! I had the best time with you when you visited (and you were a trooper with the doggies!!! Oh my!)
I'm blessed to have you in my life and here's to another year of fun together!
Love you!
Erica