Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I caught it

I got the dreaded sickness going from family member to family member through the farmhouse. It hit me at 4 am; the fever, chills, congestion, cough. I gave in and went to Prompt Care tonight. Patrick and the boys drove me. I'm waiting in the van now while they get my prescription.

The biggest bummer: our family is missing the annual Hogan punchki party. So disappointed to be hanging at Prompt Care instead of there tonight.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Darn, what a bummer! I hope you feel better soon Christina.

Erica said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry you're sick now, Christina,
I hope they were able to take care of you at the Prompt Care. I know it's disappointing to miss the punchki party. I hope you're resting up so you feel better soon.
Love you!

Sara said...

We definitely missed you, but I hope you are feeling better! I feel bad - I think we started this whole horrible mess a couple of weeks ago!

Rest up and get better soon. I wish I was closer...I would bring you a hot container of chicken noodle soup!!

Love you!

Sara

Jeanie Bree said...

Sorry you aren't feeling so hot. Hopefully it doesn't stick around too long. Sending you positive, healthy :) thoughts!!