Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

lunch with Patrick

IMAG0143
{Daddy walking William to the van after lunch.}
One thing I miss about living so close to Patrick's office is our lunches together. I realize now that I was pretty spoiled being able to see him for lunch most days during the week. He usually has meetings now during lunch; but occasionally, we meet him somewhere before driving back to the farm. We had a last minute lunch together at Buffalo Wild Wings before the boys and I headed home this afternoon.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Awh, cute pic! I've never been to BWW. What did you order? :)

Erica said...

This is a sweet picture!!

I'm glad you were able to all have a special lunch together this week.

Christina said...

Holly..do you see these responses? I'm not used to responding on my blog. I should though I was thinking. It would be fun like facebook. Anyway, I digress...
I got some sort of chicken wrap. It was good. It's very sporty in there. The boys like it, there's big tv's everywhere and sports on all of them. I can do without it :)