Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

no need for greed

February - 2011 300
That's the motto at Stan's.
February - 2011 293
We went this afternoon for a visit. If you come to the farm, I'll bring you.
February - 2011 299
You will always inhale cigarette smoke. You will always hear profanities. {Are you laughing at our family outing this afternoon?} There will always be a cat walking around the store.
February - 2011 295
 But I can't guarantee you'll find something great.
{Although I thought this little rocking chair was darling; it would be so cute spray painted and tucked in a kid's room.}
stans
I didn't leave with any treasures today, but I do have my eye on those turquoise mason jars.
{For the record, Patrick hates when I drag him to this place. He thinks it's all {and I quote} "junk".}

4 comments:

Holly said...

Ohhh milk glass! AHH CATS AND SMOKE AND SWEARS!!! LOL! This farm town is cracking me up! Next time I'm in town we'll have to make the rounds and you can show me the ins-and-outs of living down on the farm! :)

Sara said...

I was thinking the same thing about those blue jars! :-) Let's definitely go there next time we visit the farmhouse!

And I think that little ice cream parlor table would be perfect on your front porch. :-)

Erica said...

I would love to go to Stan's next time we're visiting. I love all of those white dishes!!!
I'm picturing Patrick in that store! Ha ha!! It's true love that he goes there with you!

Anonymous said...

I love it. We'll have to go.
love ya,
Sandi