Pages

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Valentine's garlands

February - 2011 083
This is a super simple way to bring a little love to your special valentine's {and your home} this February.
February - 2011 091
I'm pretty sure I got this idea from another blog last Valentine's Day, but now I can't find it!  I bought these doilies at the Dollar Tree. Each package comes with 36, either red or white. So one package goes a long way. I actually bought mine last year and made a few garlands for Leland St.
February - 2011 087
I just used ribbon I already had; this was left over from Christmas. It's easy to weave it through and voila,
February - 2011 092
pretty little garlands to show your love!

3 comments:

Jeanie Bree said...

Fabulous!!!

Holly said...

Cute decs! I still have piles of Christmas decorations sitting around my condo.. I've gathered them up to pack them away, but have yet to do so. Wish I had your fast-paced-Magda-style-frantic-pick-up-and- decorate motivation/energy! :) Ha! Love ya!

Erica said...

Very cute! Maybe next year I'll make one to decorate for V-Day. I'm a dollar late and short this year....or however that saying goes! Ha!